Last Updated: December 9, 2019
This Privacy Notice only applies to information collected on the Site and is not intended to fully describe our privacy policies. It does not, for example, apply to information collected offline or through any website operated by any third party, even if it is linked to or accessible from the Site. The Privacy Notice describes the information that we gather from you, how we use and disclose your information, and the steps we take to protect your information. By using the Site, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Privacy Notice.
1. The information that we collect about you and how we collect it:
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Site, which may include certain “Personal Information” (information that can be associated with a specific person and can be used to identify that person, such as name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number), other information that is about you but individually does not identify you, and information about your internet connection, equipment you use to access the Site and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site or from third parties, such as our business partners or service providers.
A. Information you provide:
You may provide us with Personal Information when you fill out forms or fields on the Site, when you purchase products or services on the Site or when you contact us or request information about us, this Site or our products or services (whether by email or other means).
Your financial information, such as payment method (credit card number and expiration date) is used and stored by our third-party service provider, Stripe (“Payment Processor”), and the use and storage of that information is governed by our Payment Processor’s Terms of Service and Privacy Notice. We may from time to time request and receive some of your financial information from our Payment Processor for purposes of completing transactions or protecting against or identifying possible fraudulent transactions.
B. Information we automatically collect:
When you visit the Site, or use a third-party website that interacts with our Site, we may automatically receive and record certain information from your computer, web browser or mobile device, including your IP address or other device address or ID, web browser or device type, hardware and software settings and configurations, the web pages or sites that you visit before or after visiting the Site, the pages you view on the Site, your actions on the Site, and the dates and times that you visit, access, or use the Site.
2. How we use the information we collect:
• We generally use the information we collect about you or that you provide to us in order to provide you with information you request from us or to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide such information.
• We may use Personal Information in any way we may describe to you when you provide such information or for any other purpose with your consent.
• We may use non-identifying information (including aggregated data) about your use of the Site to understand and analyze the usages trends and preferences of our users, to improve the Site, and to improve fraud detection and information security.
• We may use your e-mail address or other Personal Information to contact you (a) for administrative purposes such as account recovery or to notify you of changes to this Privacy Notice or other policies or to our services and/or (b) to send you promotional materials about our or our affiliates’ or third parties’ services. Generally, you can opt out of receiving promotional communications, through links provided in the messages, or by contacting us directly at hi[at]thearw.com. Although your changes are reflected promptly in active user databases, we may retain all information you submit for a variety of purposes, including backups and archiving, prevention of fraud and abuse, and analytics.
• We may use information we collect (including automatically or through cookies) to: (a) personalize our services, such as remembering your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; (b) provide customized content and information; (c) monitor and analyze the effectiveness of the Site; and (d) monitor aggregate Site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
3. When we disclose your information:
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. We may disclose Personal Information that we collect or you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
• To our third-party service providers to provide website development, hosting, data storage, maintenance, credit card processing and other services for us.
•If required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to take precautions against liability; to comply with various reporting obligations; to protect ourselves from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses or activity; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; or to comply with state and federal laws, in response to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena or warrant.
•To a buyer or other successor in the event of a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, whether as a going concern or in the unlikely event of a bankruptcy or similar proceeding.
•In any way we may describe to you when you provide such information, to fulfill any other purposes for which you provide such information or for any other purpose with your consent.
4. Your Choices:
•You may, of course, decline to share certain information with us, in which case we may not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality of the Site.
•If you do not wish to receive email offers or newsletters from us, you can opt out of receiving email information from us (except for emails related to your purchase of goods or services and other communications essential to your transactions through the Site) by using the unsubscribe process at the bottom of the email. Should you opt out, we will promptly honor your request by removing your email address from our marketing database, though we may retain information you submit (including in backups or archives) for a variety of other purposes, including analytics, prevention of fraud and abuse or to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
5. Our Commitment to Children’s Privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, we do not allow children under 13 years of age to use the Site, we do not knowingly collect or maintain information from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Site at any time or in any manner. If we learn that information has been collected through the Site from persons under 13 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 13 years of age has provided us with information, please alert us at hi[at]thearw.com.
6. Our Commitment to Data Security:
We use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to protect the integrity and security of your Personal Information; however, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Site, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that your information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site. Even after removal, copies of information that you have posted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or if other users have copied or stored such information.
7. Visitors from Outside the United States:
This Site is controlled and operated by Adriane R Wiltse in the United States. If you choose to access the Site from outside the United States, you acknowledge that you will be transferring your information, including Personal Information, outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing, as necessary to provide to you the products and services available through the Site. Where required, we comply with applicable legal frameworks relating to the collection, storage, use, and transfer of personal information.
8. Limitation of Liability:
By accessing this Site and/or providing us with Personal Information and other data, you expressly and unconditionally release and hold us harmless from any and all liability for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of such information. In addition, while we take efforts to ensure the proper and appropriate use of data by our service providers that may receive your information from us, we are not responsible for any injuries, loss, or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with the use and/or misuse of your information caused by those service providers.
9. Changes and Updates to this Privacy Notice:
We reserve the right to make changes to this Privacy Notice at any time. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat your information, including by placing a prominent notice on the Site or by sending you an email so that you can choose whether to continue using the Site. Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Privacy Notice.
10. Do Not Track Disclosures:
Third parties such as advertising networks, analytics providers, and widget providers may collect information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you access or use our services. Currently, various browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option, but there is no standard for how “Do Not Track” should work on commercial websites. Due to lack of such standards, the Site does not respond to Do Not Track consumer browser settings. 11. Our Contact Information: Please contact us with any questions or comments about this Privacy Notice by e-mail at hi[at]thearw.com, Attn: Privacy.